Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

December 30, 2012

GUSANDLULA: MINI-BLINDS TO ROMAN SHADES.

I have been wanting new window treatments for my office lately, so I’ve been looking for inspiration online. of The Little Green Notebook transforms plain white mini-blinds into custom fabric shades. I first came across this project last year on Little Green Notebook, and I finally tried this out myself! Two of the mini blinds fit snuggly, but the last had a good not to mention all the other hardware needed to make Roman Shades. Posted by Hannah Smith. Vinyl mini blinds can be boring but they can easily be turned into custom roman shades to match any decor and fit any window! I found a few different tutorials online (here and here) on how to make roman shades out of mini blinds. I adapted them and this is the method I came up with. How to Make Roman Shades from Mini Blinds {shades} Learn how to create your own roman shades with this step by step tutorial. These gorgeous roman shades started with a $3 mini Glue the mini-blind top onto the blackout shade making sure you do not glue the pull-up cord of the blinds. Coveting the look of swanky Roman-style shades but stuck with a mini blind budget? To know about making roman blinds out of the old mini window blinds in your house. Roman shades can be used to dress up windows and give the room a fashionable and classy appearance. com/2010/06/roman-shades-from-mini-blinds-not-sure. If you're one of those people with a Roman shade mentality but a mini blind budget, have no fear. Low Price Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty, and Free Shipping on Roman Shades and Roman Blinds.
GUSANDLULA: MINI-BLINDS TO ROMAN SHADES

HEART AND HOME: HOW TO MAKE ROMAN SHADES FROM MINI-BLINDS, AT.

Mini Blinds; Vertical Blinds; Shutters; Shop Shades. Coveting the look of swanky Roman-style shades but stuck with a mini blind budget? I've seen this done with the cheap mini-blinds, but I like this better with Clever girl, using your blinds to make a roman shade. If you are doing an outside mount I would recommend making the roman shade 2 inches wider than the window (an inch on each side). I've been looking for a pattern to make roman shades to replace the ugly mini blinds left behind when we bought our first house (on windows AND French doors)! com Promotional video - How to Make Roman Blinds Shades using Easy Instructions. How To Make Roman Shades - If you don\'t want to spend a lot of money on your blinds, learn here how to make Roman blinds for free. Yes you can learn how to make roman shades with these easy to use instructions. Thanks to all of you for the sweet birthday greetings. My family treated me to the best weekend! Back in the fall, we repainted the rooms in our downstairs and put in new flooring. I love roman blinds, but having them custom made is just too expensive!! The idea of making them myself is terrifying. via Natural Curtain Company. I love roman blinds, but having them custom made is just too expensive! I'm definitely one of those that were too intimidated to try making Roman shades, but now I'm going to look for plastic mini blinds at the garage sales!

MATTERS OF STYLE: DIYIKES! ADVENTURES IN MAKING YOUR OWN ROMAN SHADES.

MATTERS OF STYLE: DIYIKES! ADVENTURES IN MAKING YOUR OWN ROMAN SHADES
Extend the mini blind as far as it will go and close it so it is one solid sheet. If there is one decorating don't that everyone can agree on, it's horrible plastic apartment mini-blinds. Jenny from LittleGreenNotebook has put together a great Hot-To on turning standard mini blinds into a roman-shade-like shades. I love this project that my ridiculously talented friend Jennifer posted over on her blog, The Newlywed Diaries. I love this project that my ridiculously talented friend Jennifer posted over on her blog, The Newlywed Diaries. She turned mini blinds into Roman shades, genius! com for more about designing and making Roman shades. Here is how you make some black out roman shades using your regular $4 mini blinds! Lots of pictures and very easy steps- sew, disassemble, measure, glue, hang! Roman sides of the shade fabric and slide the battens between the layers to hide them. Do you love the look of modern fabric shades but don't want to spend the cash?