Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

June 28, 2013

CONVERT MINI-BLINDS INTO CUSTOM ROMAN SHADES | DOITYOURSELF.COM.

Garden gt; Window Treatments Hardware gt; Blinds Shades. Garden gt; Window Treatments Hardware gt; Blinds Shades. Custom Fabric Roman Shades Blinds - FREE SHIPPING! I have finally made some roman shades for our bedroom. I have finally made some roman shades for our bedroom. It has taken me forever to start the project, but once I did it was so fast and easy! Free Shipping on Roman Shades and Roman Blinds. Wood Blinds; Faux Wood Blinds; Mini Blinds; Vertical Blinds; Shutters; Shop Shades. Thanks to all of you for the sweet birthday greetings. My family treated me to the best weekend! Blinds and Roman Shades. Perfect for very window and home decor, as they provide privacy, temperature control and beauty! Can you believe I made these with the cheap, ugly mini-blinds that were hanging in our house when we moved in!!! Yep that’s right. Roman shades can be used to dress up windows and give the room a fashionable and classy appearance. I have been wanting new window treatments for my office lately, so I’ve been looking for inspiration online. Do you love the look of modern fabric shades but don't want to spend the cash? I love this project that my ridiculously talented friend Jennifer posted over on her blog, The Newlywed Diaries. I love this project that my ridiculously talented friend Jennifer posted over on her blog, The Newlywed Diaries. She turned mini blinds into Roman shades, genius!
CONVERT MINI-BLINDS INTO CUSTOM ROMAN SHADES | DOITYOURSELF.COM

GUSANDLULA: MINI-BLINDS TO ROMAN SHADES.

So first thing I did was Google-around a bit until I found an online tutorial for “mini-blind roman shades. Extend the mini blind as far as it will go and close it so it is one solid sheet. I love roman blinds, but having them custom made is just too expensive!! The idea of making them myself is terrifying. via Natural Curtain Company. I love roman blinds, but having them custom made is just too expensive! Back in the fall, we repainted the rooms in our downstairs and put in new flooring. We’ve been needing some major updating in our bedroom. I’m working on a headboard plan, so I thought I should tackle the window treatments as well. Green Notebook transforms plain white mini-blinds into custom fabric shades. the refinement of custom or mid-range blinds. Posted by Hannah Smith. Vinyl mini blinds can be boring but they can easily be turned into custom roman shades to match any decor and fit any window! Coveting the look of swanky Roman-style shades but stuck with a mini blind budget? Coveting the look of swanky Roman-style shades but stuck with a mini blind budget? Are you like me and love the look of roman shades but are too intimidated to attempt making them? A few months ago I stumbled across Little Green Notebook, which is now one of my favorite blogs. Jenny has amazing style and is so talented.

DIY PROJECT: ROMAN SHADES OUT OF MINI BLINDS | THE STIR.

DIY PROJECT: ROMAN SHADES OUT OF MINI BLINDS | THE STIR
I've been looking for a pattern to make roman shades to replace the ugly mini blinds left behind when we bought our first house (on windows AND French doors)! I showed off this roman shade that I made for our master bathroom makeover using fabric and an inexpensive plastic blinds. The Shade Store's Roman Shades are expertly handcrafted from an extensive collection of exclusive fabrics. How to Make Roman Shades from Mini Blinds {shades} Learn how to create your own roman shades with this step by step tutorial. Ready for another project that turned out WAY better than I thought it would? I've been looking all over for EASY instructions on making a Roman Shade. I'd even seen a few posts using old mini-blinds. Your source for window blinds, shades, window Mini Blinds. I first came across this project last year on Little Green Notebook, and I finally tried this out myself! If you're one of those people with a Roman shade mentality but a mini blind budget, have no fear. We at Blinds For Less offer quality window treatments coverings at lower prices and customer service that is second to none! Roman shades and mini blinds can bring many different lighting benefits to your home! Learn about what situations are best for each blind type here!