Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

April 29, 2013

MAKE YOUR OWN ROMAN SHADES - MARTHA STEWART DIY DECORATING.

DIY Interiors - CREATIVE Design at your FINGERTIPS : Artwork, Blinds, Curtains, Floristry, Haberdashery, Lighting, Pelmets What\'s New Here? It always feels great when you have your mind set on how you want something to look and then it all comes together. You can purchase expensive custom made Roman shades or you can make your own Roman shades. I have finally made some roman shades for our bedroom. I have finally made some roman shades for our bedroom. It has taken me forever to start the project, but once I did it was so fast and easy! Roman Blind Kits: Roman blinds are a contemporary and affordable solution to traditional window treatments. Read Marthastewart's Make Your Own Roman Shades article Get do-it-yourself closet, kitchen, cabinet organization ideas, plus home decorating and gardening tips. DIY Roman Blinds . DID YOU KNOW that Roman Blinds were invented by the Victorians? I saw this absolutely Fabulous tutorial by 365 Days to Simplicity: Easy no sew roman shades. I saw this absolutely Fabulous tutorial by 365 Days to Simplicity: Easy no sew roman shades. I LOVED this idea! A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a DIY Roman shade for your home. Am a big fan of SHADES! I, however, prefer the corded type.
MAKE YOUR OWN ROMAN SHADES - MARTHA STEWART DIY DECORATING

DIY ROMAN BLINDS.

A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a DIY Roman shade for your home. Am a big fan of SHADES! Welcoming a guest post today, and a super creative tutorial! I ran across Megan's fun blog, Homemade Ginger, not long ago and just loved her style and DIYs! here are pictures of my finished product: http://sugarsugarhouse. It was kind of awkward reaching behind. here are pictures of my finished product: http://sugarsugarhouse.com/2012/01/09/diy-roman-shades/ thanks again! Let me introduce you to the window treatments I made for the play room. They are roman shades made out of inexpensive mini-blinds and some happy fabric. I’m turning this fabric into roman shades! Roman shades are popular window dressings that bring a lot of high quality style and an exotic feel to an otherwise drab room. It seems that quite a few of our friends and family are in the midst of home decorating projects. The DIY'er is always faced with the classic dilemma. I'm Jessica Jones, a graphic and textile designer. When I'm not blogging, I'm designing. Roman blinds are a wonderful option if you're looking to add pattern or color to windows, but prefer a more tailored look than curtains.

CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS: DIY ROMAN SHADES.

CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS: DIY ROMAN SHADES
You might think I’ve gone drop cloth crazy (which I have), but this material is truly simple, affordable, and stylish! Welcome to DIY Interiors: DIY Interiors offers you the Our range of roman blind kit options allow you customise your blinds to match your own unique décor. Apparently not many people DIY on the roman shades, because I couldn't find many-just kits to order. I did find a tutorial that looked doable here. Roman shades are a beautiful home décor element that add style and class to window treatments. Have you ever seen this tutorial for creating your own Roman blinds? If you love hot glue, saving money, and sleeping in you will love this post! Selecting a DIY window treatment can be a complex task. Roman shades are an excellent choice and can work with almost any decor. Fab Housewife details these do it yourself sewing instructions to make your own Roman Shade blinds. I love this project that my ridiculously talented friend Jennifer posted over on her blog, The Newlywed Diaries. I love this project that my ridiculously talented friend Jennifer posted over on her blog, The Newlywed Diaries. She turned mini blinds into Roman shades, genius! The unique, stair-step appearance of hobbled roman shades adds a touch of tailored elegance to even the most casual room.

365 DAYS TO SIMPLICITY: EASY NO SEW ROMAN SHADES.

365 DAYS TO SIMPLICITY: EASY NO SEW ROMAN SHADES
The prospect of making my own roman shades was a daunting task to me. A far cry from my first window treatment project of simple panels. DIY Roman Shade. I love LOVE this DIY version of a Roman shade from Welcome to Heardmont! I have no more words, just IT IS CUTE and GO SEE the EASY DIY ROMAN SHADE TUTORIAL! I have 2 windows that flank our living room fireplace. I wanted to add a little something to soften the window although we have no issue with privacy. I made my first roman shade a few years ago - for our powder room.